Journal of Digital Learning and Education (JDLE), a new journal published by MO.RI Publishing, is looking for new Editorial Board Members with the passion to drive the journal forward in this exciting period of development. It is a significant role that will require active engagement with the journal and author community, particularly in assisting with peer review. Please see JDLE homepage for more information and details of the journal’s Aims & Scope.
This opportunity will allow you to keep up with research in our field and position yourself as one of the leaders in the evolving and exciting field of earth sciences. Your name and affiliation will be displayed on the journal website.
The role of the Editorial Board (EB) is to act as an ambassador for the journal, working closely with the Editor in Chief and Associate Editors to promote the journal content and engage with the journal’s reader and author community. Successful candidates will be expected to champion the journal and help us to maintain and improve the Journal’s standards and quality by:
- Regularly agreeing to review papers when invited by Associate Editors, and handle these promptly to ensure fast turnaround times
- Suggest referees for papers that you are unable to review yourself
- Support the Journal through the submission of your own manuscripts where appropriate
- Encourage colleagues and peers to submit high quality manuscripts to the Journal
- Support in promoting the Journal
- Attend virtual Editorial Board meetings when possible
- Be an ambassador for the journal; build, nurture, and grow a community around it;
- Increase awareness of the articles published in the journal in all relevant communities and amongst colleagues
The following are the criteria for the selection of board members:
- A Master/ PhD degree and relevant expertise;
- Having a strong interest in the scholarly journal;
- Holding an appointment at a university, or an academic or research institution;
- Prior experience in publishing in and reviewing for peer-review publications.
Becoming part of the editorial team of a journal is a rewarding and fulfilling experience where you will build your own networks, promote the research that you are passionate about, and be recognized as a leading figure within the academic community.
If you would like to apply for the position of an Editorial Board Member on the journal, Please click the link down below:
Contact: +62853 6496 1236